Master Your Path MasterMind Coaching Agreement
Master Your Path General Agreement
When you become a member of any of the MYP programs you agree to the following:
You are responsible for canceling your subscription. If you require technical assistance please allow our support team a minimum of 48 hours to respond (Monday-Friday).
You can contact the team via email: [email protected]
You give consent for live calls to be recorded and shared on www.shimritnativ.com
You are responsible for your experience and results. You acknowledge that Shimrit Nativ & Master Your Path do not provide medical or therapeutical service.
You accept and commit not to share any content without consent and permission from Shimrit Nativ. This includes recorded and live content.
You are committed to respect all participants privacy and dignity and interact with kindness and care.
- You understand that there are no refunds or exchanges.
You are entering an incubator of mentorship, accountability, knowledge and support, to help you create significant changes and achieve your goals.
✔️ Exclusive 1:1 Mentorship with MYP Coach
✔️ Mastermind group coaching with Shimrit Nativ
✔️ Thinking Into Results lifetime access
✔️ MYP Blueprint lifetime access
✔️ Access to The Inclusive
✔️ Private Members Community
The comprehensive Thinking Into Results program includes:
This extraordinary program is presented in twelve logical, simple and practical lessons, to ensure that the methods and success mindset become a part of each individual's thinking, actions and results and translate into an exceptional return on investment.
Skilled and experienced instructors:
Acclaimed teacher, Bob Proctor, and Proctor Gallagher Institute President and CEO, Sandy Gallagher. Together they present an innovative, 24-week business, leadership and personal development program.
Personal facilitation and coaching:
Exclusive 1:1 Mentorship with Master Your Path Coach, full support every step of the way.
Personal, inclusive and profound weekly Mastermind group calls with Shimrit Nativ.
The comprehensive Master Your Path Blueprint program:
This golden resource a perfect blend of science & spirituality integrated into your daily practices will help you elevate your growth and evolution.
And includes a library of meditations, tools for dream work, inner child work, productivity and more.
This program will serve as an additional resource for your journey, on top of the live group calls, text support and 1:1 check-in.
The total program fee including VAT is €15,210, paid in 8 consecutive & equal monthly instalments of €1,495 following an initial deposit of €3,250
We don’t provide refunds.
We pride ourselves on having a community of ALL-IN winners.
The service provided to the CLIENT by the SHIMRIT NATIV is coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. Payment is due prior to the first appointment and no refund is available after the commencement of the COACHING process. It is promised that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given, if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
In order for our coaching partnership to achieve the maximum result, the CLIENT agrees to the following:
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to completing all your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching partnership can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the partnership.
Coaching and program fees are collected prior to beginning the coaching/facilitation program. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for a Program or any component event regardless of whether you attend the event or not. All funds will be deemed earned by the SHIMRIT NATIV as soon as they are received by her.
Approval of monthly payments does not convert the program to a month-to-month program and the Client understands and agrees that the amount due and payable is the total amount for the program. Client acknowledges and agrees that all payments made are deemed earned when paid and are non-refundable. If the Client elects to finance the total fee and make monthly payments, Client authorises Shimrit Nativ to charge the credit card provided and on file for the Client each month. Client also agrees to provide a backup credit card for payment in the event the payment does not process or is declined. Client acknowledges, understands, and agrees that failure to authorise the automatic payments and/or if Client disputes a credit card payment processing as set forth in this provision that such failure to authorise or dispute shall be considered a breach of contract by Client.
This Agreement may not be terminated by CLIENT during the term of the Agreement. However, SHIMRIT NATIV reserves the right to terminate the agreement without notice if any of the following cases may arise:
- The CLIENT consistently violates established boundaries, engages in inappropriate behaviour, and/or is disrespectful, having a negative impact on the coaching process, the agreement may be terminated.
- The CLIENT consistently demonstrates a lack of commitment to the coaching process by missing multiple coaching sessions, not completing agreed upon tasks, or not actively participating, the agreement may be terminated.
- There is a fundamental misalignment of values between the coach & the CLIENT that hinders the effectiveness of the coaching process, the agreement may be terminated.
- The CLIENT engages in unethical behaviour, requests the coach or other members to ac unethically, or puts the coach in a position where ethical standards are compromised, the agreement may be terminated.
Upon termination for any of the aforementioned reasons, any further scheduled payments will be cancelled.
If the CLIENT requests to terminate the relationship agreement, this will be considered &, if mutually agreed upon, the agreement may be terminated.
The CLIENT’s payment indicates compliance with the above requests and an understanding of the services provided.